I have another favorite restaurant now. (
I don't know if it is also Enzo's favorite restaurant)...its...
tan da da daaaan!
TSURU. I particularly like the branch beside Abreeza because a server there, KenT is really, really kind. wehehhe.
anyway, I like Tsuru because they have
BUY 1 TAKE 1 ON MAKIS AND SUSHIS and some other stuff i forgot during
Weekends from 2-5pm and 9-11 pm and on Weekdays at 2-5pm.
I am a big fan of Japanese foods (well, Maki to be exact and all foods for that matter, except for
talong and
paksiw that are not
lechon paksiw) and I am really happy to have that buy 1 take 1. We often go there a lot and Kent already know us. haha!
anyway, i'm not here to talk about their maki because well, I don't have a picture. hahaha. shallow reason but I could say that their maki is yummy :) prices of maki range from 200 pesos and up. not bad for buy1 take 1 :D
moving on, aside from their maki, i love their appetizers! mehehe.
at first, i was always
bitin whenever i eat their appetizers. but when Kent told us that the appetizers were sort of
unlimited, I was like
zooomg! i am so going to eat as many as I can!! hahahaha. so yeah, I had about 4-6 servings of those yummy, yummy appetizers..I did not include to that the appetizers I got from Enzo. hahahaha..
anyway, here's the appetizer i've been talking about:
haha. mababaw kaligayahan ko eh. haha. that is radish and dilis. mehehe. I always love that appetizer in any japanese restaurant that I go to. and Luckily, in Tsuru,
This.is.FREEI am in bliss. hahaha
anyway, that's all I can say. lol.
that's in pancit, I'll try to blog about the maki in Tsuru, but I don't know if i can do that soon. hehe.
anyway, thanks Tsuru!!
