Kay nag sabi man
ako na mag speech, prepare sa akong taas na speech. Haha. Sorry daan sa error
sa grammar.
Finally, after
so many many units, and after five years, I no longer can avail the seven pesos
fair at the jeep. I will finally bid good bye to my baon, my apartment and I
can no longer strongly demand treats from my working friends because I can
finally smell and feel my rented toga. Yes, finally, I have a college degree!!
Magdiwang! Clap.clap!
The hard work is
not all on me. I had help along the way. I now take this opportunity to thank
the people who were involved during my five year struggle (struggle jud. Haha
XD)
Obkors, I’d like
to thank my PARENTS. My ever
supportive mother and father dear who were always by my side ready to support
every endeavour that I take, ready to support my dreams no matter how absurd
and weird and not connected they are. Haha. This graduation is more for my
parents than for myself. They are my number one motivation to graduate on time.
Their happiness is my happiness too. Endless thank you, mama and papa J nag aaway man at hindi bati most of the times, still you stuck by
me (wala kayo choice eh. HAHAHA. Love you!!). Thank you sa unconditional love,
sa arguments, sa pagbadlong, for leading me to the right path, for the advices,
for the words of encouragement and support, for the free meals!! Hahaha.
Salamat sa everything I love you to death and to life after death *heart*
Thank you rin to
my college partners-in-crime-best-friends-best-people-ever, SAI, KWENNY AND TIANNE J I don’t know how I would have survived and enjoyed my whole college
life without them. Thank you sa lahat ng sharings, experiences, fights,
celebrations, concerns, help throughout the years. Thank you for accepting me
and for being with me through tough times especially during the times na
unbearable aking ugali. Thank you for staying as my friends amidst the fight,
the issues, the chismis, the misunderstandings and the ugly times. See you sa
review and I hope na makapasa tang tanan J I’m
so proud of you guysshh, I know that we are all intelligent in our own ways and
that each of us shines with our own God-given-lights. I am really really happy
to find true friends like you. And yeah, I know that I piss you sometimes and I
have my shortcomings (like being late and absent parati. Hihihi), sorry ^_^ and
thank you sa paulit-ulit na pag forgive sa akin. I love you so much beshies.
HAHAHA. When I look at the past five
years of my life, I know that God must have loved me so much by giving me such
blessings *heart*. Di man ako ganun ka vocal everyday but know that I will always
treasure our friendship and I appreciate your presence. Wee. Heart.heart :D
To my
twin-brother-by-soul, ENZO, alam mo
na yung mga bagay na dapat kong pasalamatan. You have done so much effort; bore
so much of my insane and crazy personality; relieved me from my stress and
problems; forgiven me countless times for my irrationality and shortcomings and
completed so much favors. I can freely be myself when I am with you and you
make me happy even if we just stare at the ceiling or wall together. Haha.
Cheers to our friendship—for two years or more. I will truly miss you miggy. I
know di ka mag respond dito kay you’re not the cheesy best friend type, I
understand. Pero ako yung mejo cheesy best friend type so ilagay pa rin kita
dito. Hahaha. Let’s make our remaining days together count. *heart*
To my
twin-soul-sister-best-friend-since-high-school, ENNA, though we study at different schools and are literally
kilometres apart, we still find time to get together at least once a year.
Haha. despite busy schedules, we did it. I hope that we can continue doing it.
Salamat sa time together labs. Every moment that I am with you is a happy
moment. I love laughing at silly things with you, I love spending time with you
even if it is short-lived. I love you so much labs *heart* thank you for sticking
with me throughout the years kahit alam mong baliw ako. Hahaha. Thank you for
hearing my stories and for sharing yours too. I know that I don’t know your
daily activities and I can’t be with you physically when you have a problem but
know that you can always come to me if you want to talk to someone, I’m just a
text away or a phone call away. I will also miss you a lot. Mas malayo na tayo
labs but I know na kung nakaya natin yung 5 years na hindi everyday magkasama,
kaya rin natin ang mas malayong distance. Kahit malayo tayo, thank you kasi
hindi pa rin nagbabago yung friendship natin, we still have each other’s backs.
Lahat ng kaaway mo, patayin natin!! Buang man diay sila, away awayin ka. Hahahaha.
Salamat sa effort magbaba ng bukid. Hehe. God bless sa studies labs, aja.aja,
heart.heart lang *heart*
To my CHE 5/CHE 2014 CLASSMATES, thank you,
you are the best class I’ve been with for five years J.
Every single one of us will become a great chemical engineer, I know it. Brayt
baya ta na class. Hahaha. To the cum laude people, awardees, sa valedictorian,
research awardees, congrats! And sa mga hindi, congrats pa rin! Hahaha. Salamat
sa bonding, sa videoke, sa sharings at sa mga pinupuntahan ko para magpaturo or
maghingi ng favors. Thank you kasi we are a class that helps one another.
Though may mga sarili man tayong group of friends, we still have unity as a
class. I’m proud of you classmates, naks! Sana 100% tayo sa board exams. See
you sa review!
To my TRIMMOC
FAMILY, salamat sa experience J. It’s indeed
true na nakakawala kayo ng stress and I never did regret the day that I decided
to join this family. I met great people and new friends. You satiate my desire
for mountains. Hahaha. Salamat sa bonding. Sa akong batch, unta ma active na
mo. Hahaha. Pero bitaw uy, I will miss you. I realized many things when I
joined this and somehow, na enlighten din ako in one way. I have achieved feats
which I thought I will never do in a million years. Salamat salamat and I hope
to spend time with you soon. God bless sa activities J
To my TEACHERS, ESPECIALLY TO CHEMICAL ENGINEERING PROFESSORS, thank
you for imparting us with knowledge and important lessons related sa field
naming. Thank you for the words of wisdom and for the bonding. Salamat Sir Paul
for all the free food, valuable lessons, for being our father figure and sa mga
Christmas celebrations at your house. Thank you for treating us like your
children. Salamat Ma’am Eva sa pagpayag na mag overload ako. For arranging the
schedules para wala conflict. Ma’am thank you po for all the lessons and
pagpasakay sa iyong car. Hehe. Thank you po for the free food and for being
like a mother to us. Salamat kaayo ma’am! Salamat Ma’am Den and Ma’am Chin sa mga
important lessons na naibigay nyo po sa amin. Thank you for being our teacher
ma’ams. Salamat Sir Jubilo for the treats and for giving us tips related to the
field. Mga Ma’am, mga Sir, SALAMAT SA MGA PASSING GRADES. Hehehe. J
To my HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATES, ILUKE, thank
you for the gatherings. Haha. Salamat sa mga times na naga bond tayo kahit mejo
busy na ang iba at hindi na kumpleto kada reunion. I hope na parati pa rin tayo
mag reunion. And sa mga ka batch ko maggraduate, CONGRATS!! At sa mga nigraduate
na and professional na, CONGRATS!! At sa mga gagraduate pa in the next year(s),
AJA LANG J it’s amazing to think na dati bata pa tayo, ngayon, makagawa na
tayo bata. Ai. Ahahaha J dati baon2 lang tayo ngayon, yung iba, may work na. I hope that
each one of us will be successful and happy in our own fields. See you soon,
iLuke <3 o:p="">3>