sometimes, I just want to kill myself.
No, seriously, I don't tell this to anyone because I don't want to be labeled as attention-grabber or something.
This is the part where i don't understand myself. I mean, I have THE perfect life. But what the hell am I doing? why am i throwing it away? why am i digging my own grave? why do I have many absences? why am I always late? Why am I not motivated as I was before? Why can't I change myself? Why am I like this? why? WHY??!?!!!!??
i don't know what is wrong with me. why am i like this. sometimes, I just want to kill myself. I feel like banging my head at the wall. I have nothing to rebel about, i mean, i have the most supportive slash awesome parents ever!. i have the best
group of friends anyone could as for. i mean hello?! i can eat three or more times a day, i am complete, i have aircon, i have a laptop, i have globe tatto, i have cellphones, i have load. i mean, not to brag but i do kinda have
the life i know that. but why am I like this? i know that i should take my studies seriously but why am I not? what is wrong with me? huhu..
can i like, die for now and be reborn into someone better?
do i need the iron mouth of my mom to wake me up every morning and push me to go to school? do i need to be whipped by my father to study for my exams?
do i need someone to be strict and reprimand me all the time?
is this the effect of not going home for like,
months ? i could only speculate, i could only have theories. gah. this is so hard...
how can i be motivated? i mean, i know where i'm wrong and i know what i should do but sometimes, i just don't know how to do it. i don't know how to implement it. oo na, ganyan ako ka loser. hahayy...
0 Comment[s] || COMMENT? LEAVE IT HERE :) ♥
Old Post | New Post
Follow my blog with Bloglovin