A few days ago, Gino's Boom Burgers opened up a branch near our apartment at Ponce St., Davao City.
One fine afternoon, me and my best friend are hungry so we decided to check this store.
The store is small around 4 tables could fit in it. The wall is so interesting. haha :) as you can see in the picture below, it showed their different burgers. opposite that wall is a really big mirror.
we ordered our food. Mine was the Pizza burger [The top one] and Enzo's was the Taco burger (He's a big taco fan) [The bottom burger]
good morning, Miggy! hahahaha. XD When you eat their burgers, be ready to be messy. haha. Their burger is yummy. The patty is grilled. As for my burger? It definitely tastes like pizza. haha. and Enzo said his burger tastes like Taco too! haha. at least we are not disappointed by their burgers :)
I'm a tissue murderer because i use a lot of tissues! hahaha. and oh, my hand worsened :(
Btw, the price of the burgers are i think just right. Enzo's burger costs 100 pesos and mine was around 120. Quite normal for burgers nowadays. But if you want a really cheap one, I would recommend Jollibee Burger for only 28php. haha. McDo's burger is cheaper but I like Jollibee's more:))
So Gino's burgers is yummy (I'm a big fan of grilled patties) but my heart still belongs to Backyard burgers :))