pernicious
Hey, it's *Gly here, and welcome to my blog.
Comments and Messages on tagboard are appreciated.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND ♥
phantasm
profile
welcome to my
blog :)) ♥
||
blogs
for the sake of blogging ||
enjoys
free writing so say hi to grammatical errors ^-^
||
blessed to have an amazing best friend,
ENNA CYMBELINE GLANG TATO ♥♥
♥♥ her much.much ^-^
|| and a kickass bartender best friend,
LORENZO MIGUEL SALAZAR ||
"busy" but tries to update
||
not a
fashionista ||
free-spirited
||
♥ laugh
||
♥ having fun
||
♥ colors
||
♥ NBA
||
♥ outdoor activities
||
♥TRIMMOC (Tribung MIndanaw Mountaineering Club) Member
||
get a glimpse of my
twisted mind through my posts
||
future chemical engineer
||
ultimately in
love with
FOOD ||
chef in the making
||
will save lives in the future
||
♥ life and
ultimately, i want to be
FOREVER YOUNG ♥
email me for comments/etc: glycerilkaye@yahoo.com :)
break the ice
tagboard
TALK.
♘♔ my THANK YOUs
Monday, March 29, 2010 @ 11:31 AM
Drama mode. :D cheesy mode :P(hey, I meant every word I said on this post. Really. These came from my heart. WEH, CHEESY! :))Ooookay, since I promised myself that I’ll do this thing, hence, I will do it now. Kasi brownout. Haha. Wth,. XD if you don’t want to read lengthy post, skip the intro whatever part and find your names in bold letters (pasensya sa mga wrong grammars. I seldom edit my posts anyway. Yey freewriting. :D)This is a speech of thanks. Wala lang. I just thought of this on the way home. Parang ‘hey, why don’t I give thanks to my friends in college? And do it in this way?’ and so yeah, I did. Blahdihblah, too much intro. Let’s get to the real business.Well, of course, my life at college was far, far different from what I have back in high school. It’s a tough journey but my friends made it easier for me. And so, I thank thee, w2 and friends for making my college life more bearable :D this entry, is like a tribute to you all, who became part of my college life. It’s not in order tho, I just type and thank the person that comes to my mind next :DWell, I thank thee, Kristianne Ornieta, for being the first to approach and for being a really good friend with a weird sense of humor that I like. :) thank you for the times that you let me copy your notes. You’re a great girl.:) I know you know that. And thank you for every help I get from you. Your optimism about life is something you should be proud of, not everybody could be as optimistic as you are:). And I thank you for every kind word, kind action and for every compliment you give to me. Thank you for the praises. I appreciate being with you.I thank thee, Quenny Guibone, for the fun times that we had. For every meaningful and senseless conversation that we talk about. Thank you for the times you extend your hand and help me when I’m in trouble or when I have problem. I admire your strength. You’re a strong girl and an intelligent mathematician. :) you have rational solutions to problems. And I like that. Thank you for letting me copy your notes too. and for every bit of help, praise and advices that I get from you, thank you.Kristianne and Quenny, I am sorry for the times that I can’t be with you. For the many meals that i’m not with you. I hope you don’t feel any hard feelings on me. I really appreciate the friendship and I thank God for this kind of friendship. You two keep me in the grounds and help me be focused on my studies. And at times when I can’t really understand a thing about a subject, thank you for teaching and explaining it to me over and over. :)KAKOSA, thank you for the friendship. You guys are awesome. Really. You’re fun to be with and the laughter you bring is just priceless. :) I know I’m not really close to each and every one of you, still, I thank you for the fun things :) to the ones na close ko, thank you. You redefined friendship for me and gave it a fun, yet, nice meaning. :) I love you guys. :)Quenie Mae Ragot, I thank thee for being a cool friend. Yeah, I really think that you are cool. You perfectly exemplify that ‘grace under pressure’ thingy. Thank you for simply everything. Thank you for the stories shared. stay cool, stay smart and stay sweet. I never really thought that you were sweet at first. :) pero now, I know, you’re really sweet and smart and ‘chicks’ [kung si miko pa. haha :))] I say, he’s lucky to have you. [ayieeee]I thank thee, Kuya Niel Vincent Rivera, for being a great kuya. I thank you for all the times that you reprimand me because I’m not eating or I’m not yet home late at night when jed’s at gensan. Thank you for everything you did ever since first semester. You already know what you did :P you’re a nice kuyaaaa :)I thank thee, Bakulaw Stefanus Sujatmiko, for letting me play with your hair. Hahaha. :)) for the many little things you did :P and for making me laugh [along with Michael] at times na nag-aaway kami. Haha :D. and yeah, for making ‘libre’ on your birthday. Sana maulit. Aaand. You’re a good baby-sitter. Hahahahaha :))I thank thee, Lolo Ken Floyd Boiser, for being fun. Your corny jokes always make me laugh. Haha. Thank you for being a good seatmate and for hearing my roars about the landlady of our dorm without even giving me a different look. Thank you for the kind things you did to me, small or big, I thank thee.I thank thee, Alien Salvador Cea III, for taking care of sai. Hahaha. J for being kind rin sa akin. And I thank you, for forgiving me for the humiliating mistake I did. J aaaand, for being nice :DI thank thee, SPC people [yani, angel, kuya albert, clyde, santino, et. al], for the friendship during the first sem. Thank you for the kindness. And tho, we don’t see each other now, I hope we could still remain friends. You guys are fun to be with :) I hope for the best for your life :DI thank thee, Kuya Michael ‘Miko’ Casas, for being approachable, and fun and for helping me understand things more. You’re an inspiration for me to achieve higher. Thank you for the friendship and I hope we could remain friends. :) take care always kuya. I’m hoping for the best things to come, para sa iyo. :) tanong lang ako ha, about sa chem. :DI thank thee, Ana Muya and Lorenza Cabales, for letting me eat with you when I have no companion. and for letting me copy the problem set [muya] and for letting me play with your cellphone [lorenza]I thank thee, March Kyle Joshua Corbeta, for being a cool roommate [I reiterate, tho we’re not roomies :D]. for being cool and for handling our drama well. Ahaha. Thank you for the meals and the time spent with us. :)I thank thee, Remans Daniel Ramos [sabit na lang si Michael Angelo Ronquillo. Hahaha :P], for being fun to be with, and for well, the laughter. Remans, you are really kind. Michael, thank you, hindi mo pa ako sinapak sa kakaaway ko sa iyo. :DI thank thee, Andrei Paolo Alba, for being a really great and caring friend. And for surprising me with that munchkins as a peace offering. Awwwww, nobody ever did that to me. Hahaha. Thank you for being trustworthy and for trusting me too with your secrets. You’re a nice seatmate. Sana maamin mo na kay kwan. :D thank you, you are so kind to me.I thank thee, Mera Fe Manlatican, for being fun to be with and for the stories shared. you are fun, and a real treasure. And don’t worry, you’re not really fat :D. makamiss ang presence mo. Makalingaw ka :)I thank thee, w2, :). Well, I thank thee, just because :DI thank thee, iLuke, for being one of the best classmates I had. I miss being with you. And you are fun to be with. I love you iLuke, I always will. ;)I thank thee, ENNA CYMBELINE GLANG TATO, my best friend in the whole world. :) I love you, you know that. Yey.:) thank you for keeping my secrets and for trusting me with yours. I thank you that despite being kilometers apart, we remained best of friends. And I thank you for understanding me, all the time. Thank you for spending nights with me. And I’ve missed that. I’ve always missed those. Thank you for being cool and I thank God that you and him got along well. Thank you is not enough, I know. For the many things you did, I thank you. And I meant every word I said. I’m so lucky you are my friend--my best friend. And your friends at UP are also lucky. And those guys are dumb; they don’t know what they’re missing. ;)I thank thee, John Eduard Ciocon, for being the best there could be. :) thank you for everything. Every simple thing, may it be as little as the speck of dust in your arm, or as big as your agtang. Hahahaa. :) joke. :)For those who weren’t mentioned [nagbalik na man gud ang kuryente. Hahah :)), sorry. Notify me, so that I could also make some speech for you. :)And you guys, I am sorry for my mistakes. i thank you for everything. :)Mahaba na masyado, kaya I’ll end na lang. basta, do remember that I meant every word I said. KORNI no? sige lang, TRUE bitaw. Ayieeee..KORNiiiiHave a meaningful summer everyone :DBlog later. :)
0 Comment[s] || COMMENT? LEAVE IT HERE :) ♥
Old Post | New Post
Follow my blog with Bloglovin