pernicious
Hey, it's *Gly here, and welcome to my blog.
Comments and Messages on tagboard are appreciated.
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND ♥
phantasm
profile
welcome to my
blog :)) ♥
||
blogs
for the sake of blogging ||
enjoys
free writing so say hi to grammatical errors ^-^
||
blessed to have an amazing best friend,
ENNA CYMBELINE GLANG TATO ♥♥
♥♥ her much.much ^-^
|| and a kickass bartender best friend,
LORENZO MIGUEL SALAZAR ||
"busy" but tries to update
||
not a
fashionista ||
free-spirited
||
♥ laugh
||
♥ having fun
||
♥ colors
||
♥ NBA
||
♥ outdoor activities
||
♥TRIMMOC (Tribung MIndanaw Mountaineering Club) Member
||
get a glimpse of my
twisted mind through my posts
||
future chemical engineer
||
ultimately in
love with
FOOD ||
chef in the making
||
will save lives in the future
||
♥ life and
ultimately, i want to be
FOREVER YOUNG ♥
email me for comments/etc: glycerilkaye@yahoo.com :)
break the ice
tagboard
TALK.
♘♔ September 18, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008 @ 6:53 PM
OMJ…tis be the last day that I’ll be fifteen!! I mean, I love being fifteen. But then, I’ll turn sixteen tomorrow…waaaahhh…I’m partly happy because I’m going to spend it tomorrow with a few friends. But I’m also sad because I’m older. Not wiser and definitely not more mature than what I am now. I don’t want to grow up. Yet. Heck, I’m still in high school. So whatever. This is the last day I’ll be fifteen. Waahh..and I’ve really got to type this day.
Sixteen. That’s the word. Sweet Sixteen? Eck. I don’t think I’m ever sweet nor will I have a sweet sixteen moment. Oh, before I forgot, I saw nightmare just before nen and I were about to go home. And he was alone. Waiting for a jeepney. Ainalang, if I were a flirt, I would have gone close to him. xDD but I’m not. Oh how I wish we will be riding the same jeep someday…JK!!! Haha..that’s just a joke srsly!....
I already bought flowers for my mom, two swan figurines and a box of curly tops[that’s all I could afford. Oo, poor ako..xD] and shaped those curly tops into a heart [and I hope mom will see that it’s shaped into a heart.xD] and would I wouldn’t believe that my mom bought some presents too. But since she’s not an expert in keeping those gifts, I saw them just this night. I though they were dresses for my mom but it was for me. Haha..they were cute…I love them. Boy, does my mom have a taste for cute tops. Wah. Makainis. My mom has nice tastes for tops and I don’t! rawr. Why didn’t I inheret that trait of hers? Hainalang.
Oh, I just remembered. HB nanaman ako. It’s not ADMU this time, its AFS[or is it EFS? Idk]. Don’t want to talk about it again.
Hmm…what else?the day went by with no particular excitement—the real one. Well, I think it’s because I’m pretty boring or so.
Hmmm..during class, well, normal discussion. Quiz in English, graded recitation in Val. Ed., letter to be sent to the Regional Hospital c/o Shaune [thanks shauneeee!!!], I listened intently in math[well, that was strange. I usually don’t listen during math], baking stuff in HE., review something in Physics. Ma’am bayog always tells a lot of stories. But it’s okay. I love stories [haha. Usi talga ako. Not just usi kay intregera jud..xD], hmmm…I think that’’a all in class. And as usual, the class was noisy. But you can’t really blame us if we’ve got stories to tell and we’re itching to tell it to the nearest person. xD …
Hmmm…I just remembered something, I still have to compose a message for sam for his birthday!!! Deadline’s on Saturday. I’ll try to do it sometime in Lunch at the ComLab or sometime at Recess or early Dismissal time. I have to post it tomorrow. xDD …I just have to because I know that sam will really read those. And I have to make it short because by the time he’ll reach my letter, his eyes will be sore and I don’t want to add to the soreness of his eyes. But then again, I have to say all I have to say. This is just one shot and I’ve got to do it right. Plus I’ll be putting my picture in it and I have to look good. Hehe. I hope he’ll remember me. xDD
And before I forget, I don’t expect any gift from my friends. I just hope they’ll remember and I hope hisham and I will make bati. Because we had an argument yesterday and I admit it that I’m hurt. Deeply hurt by the things he said because I know there’s no stopping him from telling people their mistakes. It’s not that pa-under ako sa kanya. It’s just that, this’ll be my last birthday as a fourth year student and my last birthday with iLuke and I just wish that on my birthday, wala nang sama ng loob or anything of that sort. I don’t hold grudges naman eh. [well, there is only one person who’s the exeption to my rule. Okay maybe two or three.] and I heal easily. I just wish, he’ll pretend we didn’t had that petty quarrel. But I also won’t beg. Hah. Magulo utak ko.xD
I don’t want to talk about the three people who have hurt my feelings, my inner self and stuffs like that. xDD
I still have to report tomorrow aftie during AP. I have to plan NOW!! And okay, I have to put my mind into action NOW…..so, until tomorrow. Pray for me, I’m sixteen!! Eeeeccckk!!!
+it’s okay to be sixteen just as long as you seem like twelve or something..xD+
Toodles!
+glylabsnickjonas+
0 Comment[s] || COMMENT? LEAVE IT HERE :) ♥
Old Post | New Post
Follow my blog with Bloglovin