Heeeeyyy!!! Okay, so this is really intended for blogger, this site so I would be careful in choosing my words and I’ll use codenames this time because by now, I think someone might read this. Not that I’m expecting or anything! Ha! And, let me tell you, this blog will be LONG. Just like me previous blogs—except if I just passed by or anything of that sort.
Today will be the day of ACET…for ADMU. Don’t get me started on this, I’m frustrated about it. But I won’t cry over a spilled milk. I wasn’t able to make habol my application na nga, I’ll cry pa, ngeh, that’ll be double murder. So, I’ll just rest that topic. T.T
Moving on, I wasn’t able to update for like a long time. And I dunno when I will be able to post this. xDD
So on September 11, I tried playing volleyball with a few friends, a Marist Brother and few teachers. Haha..not that I’m being sporty or anything. Sporty is NOT the word to describe me. I mean come on, ask my classmates and you’ll really discover that I’m no sporty. Ha! But I can be adventurous. Because I like extreme sports. I really want to learn any sort of adventures and stuffs. Going back to the topic, I was able to serve above the net and onto the opponent’s court..YEHEY…ahaha…it’s not everyday I could do a stuff like that. Haha..i told you I am lame. xDD
I have a lot to kwento about. While I am typing, there are a lot of things going through my mind. And although there’s still a teensy weensy part in my brain that thinks bout ‘nightmare’ or ‘monster’ or balloon head right now, I won’t talk about him right now since he’s got someone new and I want to leave them alone. No, he hasn’t got a gf yet, or so I think, but he’ s courting a new girl and I don’t want to get my hopes up again and then bring them down again like what I did last year. So I’ll leave him where he should be..
Oh yeah, before I forget, I really want to tell nizhar [hi niz!], jehan, nurfathma, el, mua[tama spelling ko??], madani [tama rin kaya spelling ko??], ma’am bayog, ma’am sales, ma’am villar and brother from somewhere else [wait, may nakalimutan pa ba ako?], that I really had fun last Thursday and Friday playing volleyball with you guys..hehe.. Thank You
Hmmm..what else to say? Oh yeah, I’ll be watching Lipgloss! Sam’s gonna be there..xDD and so is Rodjun…waaa..hitting two birds using one stone. Well, more like three if you really think it through and If you really know what goes in my mind. Ahahaha..
Well, as of now, my friends started their own blog too! xDD there’s nen [hi neng!], niz [hi niz!ulit..xD] and a few others, some of my friends started blogging long ago..haha..they just haven’t updated yet…like me! for instance, I started blogging last January but I haven’t updated due to the super bagal DSL! Shoooott!!![score????]
Hmmm…since my typing is being interfered by my texting, I have to stop and update some other time soon. And besides, it’s almost time for LIPGLOSS!!
See ya around. +winks+
+glyinlabwidsamxD+
LOVE.LOVE.LOVE ♥ :
♔ youtube ||
Paulina Briones ||
iLuke on ning ||
Nenen ||
Nizhar ||
my ning
||
Greysh ||
Quenie/Sai
new ||
Joanna ||
Quenie/Sai ||
Elwi ||
Tianne :)
||
Danica ||
Jessbert ||
Char and Nina ||
Ajnaira ||
Greysh Old
||
Tasty Food World ||
Amerodin ||
Ate Farrah ||
Facts and
Interesting stuff ||
IT'S ALL ABOUT SAM ♥ :
Sam
Concepcion ||
SCC Multiply
||
SCC's blogspot ||
Scc_Liza ||
Scc_Trish[honeybear ko]||
Scc_Ate Jam ||
Scc_Miles ||
Scc Trish
[new]||
Trisha
||