You know what? Lately, I cannot understand my parents. I’m trying to explain things and they said that ‘sabat’ nay un… my father picks up the phone and then, couldn’t use it because I’m on net. Then, I disconnected the net so papa could use it. Then I said ‘oh, makagamit ka na ng phone” then he muttered “gamit ng phone” with a tone like , yeah right. I can’t understand them.
Really, I don’t and my mom said that it’s like I’m going to school because of my hectic schedule during summer. She said that I opt to go to a summer school instead. I reasoned out that that issue is long been talked about!!!! Because I reasoned out that I didn’t found any school for drums (until late april wherein I found out RVM teaches. But hey, it’s useless already. I’ve got plans). And so, they didn’t even helped me find an institute. I asked all my textmates and they said that they don’t know. They said that in estosan, they teach drum lessons. But I called and the whatever person said that they don’t so WHAT’S MY OPTION?????
And why are they even bothered by that? I mean, I’m the one doing the thing. Not them. Come on…what’s wrong with them????
Seriously. Huh. The people here are driving me NUTS! No wonder it’s great when I’m not home. I have a feeling of acceptance. And not like here where I know that I’m the family’s BLACK SHEEP and I am not belonged…sigh.
So much for my drama..well, I guess that’s why blogs are created. So that you can pour that feeling of I dunno what to call. Sigh. Bye for now.
LOVE.LOVE.LOVE ♥ :
♔ youtube ||
Paulina Briones ||
iLuke on ning ||
Nenen ||
Nizhar ||
my ning
||
Greysh ||
Quenie/Sai
new ||
Joanna ||
Quenie/Sai ||
Elwi ||
Tianne :)
||
Danica ||
Jessbert ||
Char and Nina ||
Ajnaira ||
Greysh Old
||
Tasty Food World ||
Amerodin ||
Ate Farrah ||
Facts and
Interesting stuff ||
IT'S ALL ABOUT SAM ♥ :
Sam
Concepcion ||
SCC Multiply
||
SCC's blogspot ||
Scc_Liza ||
Scc_Trish[honeybear ko]||
Scc_Ate Jam ||
Scc_Miles ||
Scc Trish
[new]||
Trisha
||